Senior Independent Living in San Angelo, TX
Independent living at Baptist Retirement Community is designed to give active seniors the freedom and choice to live the life they want. Experience active independent living in San Angelo, TX.
Whether you prefer quiet days at home or thrive on social interaction. Unlike traditional independent living communities in San Angelo, TX, our vibrant senior living community offers three distinctive senior independent living options to best fit your lifestyle.
Independent Living Amenities & Services
At Baptist Retirement Community, independent living residents have access to a wide array of services and amenities including:
- All indoor and outdoor maintenance including trash pick-up, repairs, pest control and general upkeep
- Lawn care
- Housekeeping services*
- On-site pharmacy with free delivery
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner delivery from our restaurant, Main Street Café
- Transportation to all medical and health appointments
- On-site urgent care clinic operated by Shannon Clinic
- Wellness centers
- Clubhouses with activity space for parties and family gatherings
- Guest rooms for visiting family and friends
- Safety staff available weekday nights and around the clock on weekends
- Water and sewer
- Cable TV
- Homeowners insurance covered (excludes personal contents/personal liability)
- All utilities paid**
*Housekeeping services are only included in the Henley-Mabee High-rise. Other areas of Independent Living require a fee.
**Only applies to residents of Henley-Mabee High-rise.
Independent Living Options
Baptist Retirement offers three distinct residence options including:
Northgate Estates — a gated neighborhood nestled in the northeast edge of our 100-acre community — features two- and three-bedroom homes on quiet streets.
The East and West Village are located in the center of the community near all the social activities and offers one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and duplex options.
Henley-Mabee Apartment High-rise is the thriving center of social activity and features studio and one- and two-bedroom suites both with and without kitchens.
Learn More About Independent Living at
Baptist Retirement Community
Get a feel for what it is like to be a resident at Baptist Retirement Community by scheduling a tour of our independent living community in San Angelo, TX. Contact us today to get started!
“Baptist is a wonderful, warm, welcoming community. There are many areas of interest and activities available. It is easy to find your niche here.”
– Betty Martin, Baptist Retirement Community Resident