Senior Independent Living in San Angelo, TX
Independent senior living at Baptist Retirement Community is designed to give active seniors the freedom and choice to live the life they want. Experience active independent senior living in San Angelo, TX.
Maybe you prefer quiet days at home. Perhaps you thrive on social interaction. It’s your choice in independent senior living at Baptist Retirement Community. Unlike traditional independent senior living communities in San Angelo, TX, our vibrant senior living community offers three distinctive independent senior living options to best fit your unique lifestyle.
Ready to schedule a tour of our community? Call 833.762.0756 today to get started.
Independent Senior Living Amenities & Services
At Baptist Retirement Community, independent senior living residents have access to a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- All indoor and outdoor maintenance including trash pick-up, repairs, pest control and general upkeep
- Lawn care
- Housekeeping services*
- On-site pharmacy with free delivery
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner delivery from our restaurant, Main Street Café
- Transportation to all medical and health appointments
- On-site urgent care clinic operated by Shannon Clinic
- Wellness centers
- Clubhouses with activity space for parties and family gatherings
- Guest rooms for visiting family and friends
- Safety staff available weekday nights and around the clock on weekends
- Water and sewer
- Cable TV
- Homeowners insurance covered (excludes personal contents/personal liability)
- All utilities paid**
*Housekeeping services are only included in the Henley-Mabee High-Rise. Other areas of Independent Senior Living require a fee.
**Only applies to residents of Henley-Mabee High-rise.
Independent Senior Living Options
Baptist Retirement offers three distinct residence options including:
- Northgate Estates: a gated neighborhood nestled in the northeast edge of our 100-acre community. It features two- and three-bedroom homes on quiet streets
- The East and West Village: located in the center of the community near all the social activities and offers one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and duplex options
- Henley-Mabee Apartment High-Rise: the thriving center of social activity and features studio and one- and two-bedroom suites (with and without kitchens)
Is Now the Right Time to Finally Downsize?
At Baptist Retirement Community, our mission is to provide outstanding, high-quality, independent senior living in San Angelo, TX. Our team is dedicated to helping seniors in our community live life to the fullest each and every day.
Our Baptist Retirement Community team is standing by to provide you with all the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
If you’re interested in learning more about programs and services at Baptist Retirement Community, reach out to us today by calling 833.762.0756 or simply completing our online contact form.
Is it the right time to downsize?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.