Compassionate Memory Care in San Angelo, TX
Our team at Baptist Retirement Community honors our senior memory care residents by helping them live a happy, fulfilling life. Learn more about our senior living options by calling 833.762.0756.
What Is Senior Memory Care?
Senior Memory Care is tailored to meet the needs of people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our Baptist Retirement Community team is specially trained to provide the quality care needed for seniors with memory loss. Memory Care offers a structured environment where seniors can thrive in a safe and secure setting. Seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia tend to wander, so our team monitors our residents to ensure that no one is overlooked. To learn more about Senior Memory Care and our other senior care services, contact us at 833.762.0756 today.
Benefits of Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care at Baptist Retirement Community
When a person has Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, they require specialized care and support in order to remain as safe and healthy as possible. At Baptist Retirement Community, our team understands the unique needs of seniors with memory loss and is trained to provide them with the quality care they require. Some of the benefits of senior memory care at Baptist Retirement Community include:
- Structured environment. Many seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can feel overwhelmed and confused in busy, unfamiliar environments. Our team is specially trained to ensure that seniors are comfortable in their surroundings and can thrive in our safe and secure setting.
- Individualized care plans. Each of our residents requires a unique level of care, and we are committed to meeting the changing needs of each person. We work closely with family members to ensure that each resident receives the personalized care they need.
- Staff monitoring. Our Baptist Retirement Community team continuously monitors our residents to prevent them from wandering off or becoming lost. We provide around-the-clock care and support to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of each of our residents.
We understand that not all seniors living with memory impairment require the same level of care, which is why we offer two distinct senior memory care options to best accommodate your needs:
Opened in 2016, The Crest is the newest addition to Baptist Retirement Community. This leading-edge approach specializes in senior memory care and is specifically designed for those living with higher-functioning memory impairments.
Sagecrest Alzheimer’s Care Center
Since 2001, Sagecrest Alzheimer’s Care Center has been providing memory care support to families and seniors living with memory impairment. Located on the south edge of the community, Sagecrest offers a calm, resident-centered approach to senior memory care and dementia care in a more traditional setting.
A senior Memory Care program at Baptist Retirement Community gives peace of mind not only to seniors but for their loved ones as well. Other benefits of this program include:
- A protected residential environment –With specially-designed courtyards and walkways, we aim to prevent any falls. Also, our entrances and exits are closely monitored so that our residents don’t suddenly leave the premises.
- Private suites – Our suites are designed for one resident, so each room provides the privacy our seniors desire.
- Community spaces and activity rooms –The community spaces and activity rooms at Baptist Retirement Community provide excellent opportunities for our residents to interact and bond with each other.
- Daily activities and regularly planned outings – New experiences keep the mind sharp, so our team offers daily activities and regularly planned outings to enhance the mental well-being of our residents.
- Lifestyles programming – At Baptist Retirement Community, you’re free to live whatever lifestyle best suits you. If you enjoy socializing, every day is full of new opportunities to make memories with your neighbors and friends. If you prefer quiet, your private senior apartment home provides the perfect place to read or craft. If fitness is your favorite, then community wellness programs are sure to keep you active.
- Faith-based dementia programs – As a faith-based nonprofit senior living provider, we believe that spirituality can be an essential aspect of our residents’ lives.
Senior Memory Care Services & Amenities
Services and amenities for senior memory care residents at Sagecrest and The Crest* include:
- State licensed and regulated skilled long-term nursing care 24/7
- Specialized training in dementia care for loved ones
- Daily life-enrichment opportunities
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Regular on-site memory care support groups for family members
- Full-time physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Transportation to medical and health appointments
- Access to enclosed secure, landscaped courtyards
*Not all amenities and services listed are included at the Crest. For specific services offered at The Crest, please call 1.800.608.8820.
Learn More About Senior Memory Care at Baptist Retirement Community
If you would like more information about our supportive, person-centered senior memory care programs, please contact us at 1.800.608.8820 today.
“If you love good neighbors, good food and a myriad of activities or if they prefer peace and quiet. They can find it all here.”
– Corine Music, Baptist Retirement Community Resident
Choose Baptist Retirement Community for Senior Memory Care in San Angelo, TX
At Baptist Retirement Community, our senior Memory Care provides comprehensive treatment, including dementia care and Alzheimer’s care. If someone you care about might benefit from senior Memory Care, our Baptist Retirement Community team is standing by to answer any questions you might have.
Reach out to our outstanding and compassionate team today for more information by calling 833.762.0756 or filling out our online form.
A LONG-TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN HELPS RESIDENTS OF A NURSING FACILITY AND RESIDENTS OF A SENIOR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY RESOLVE ISSUES.
Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.