Compassionate Memory Care in San Angelo, TX
Our team at Baptist Retirement Community honors our memory care residents by helping them live a happy, fulfilling life.
We understand that not all senior adults living with memory impairment require the same level of memory care, which is why we offer two distinct memory care options to best accommodate your needs:
Opened in 2016, The Crest is the newest addition to Baptist Retirement Community. This cutting-edge approach specializes in memory care assisted living and is specifically designed for those living with higher-functioning memory impairments.
Sagecrest Alzheimer’s Care Center
Since 2001, Sagecrest Alzheimer’s Care Center has been providing memory care support to families and seniors living with memory impairment. Located on the south edge of the community, Sagecrest offers a calm, resident-centered approach to memory care in a more traditional setting.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
Services and amenities for memory care residents at Sagecrest and The Crest* include:
- State licensed and regulated skilled long-term nursing care 24/7
- Specialized training in dementia care for loved ones
- Daily life-enrichment opportunities
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Regular on-site memory care support groups for family members
- Full-time physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Transportation to medical and health appointments
- Access to enclosed secure, landscaped courtyards
*Not all amenities and services listed are included at the Crest. For specific services offered at The Crest, please call 1.800.608.8820.
Learn More About Memory Care at
Baptist Retirement Community
If you would like more information about our supportive, person-centered memory care programs, please contact us at 1.800.608.8820 today.
“If you love good neighbors, good food and a myriad of activities or if they prefer peace and quiet. They can find it all here.”
– Corine Music, Baptist Retirement Community Resident