Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
Compassionate Long-Term Care in San Angelo, TX
The Cottages at Baptist Retirement Community are “small house homes” that provide exactly what their name suggests: cozy 10-room houses featuring a smaller resident-to-staff ratio, an open concept, and central living and dining rooms—all designed to engage residents in daily life and provide the right level of long-term care and support you or your loved one needs.
Skilled nursing at Baptist Retirement has one goal: get you home as quickly and safely as possible. We partner with you to make sure you receive care you’re comfortable within a setting that puts your needs first.
Even though your rehab won’t be long at our temporary skilled nursing facility, our staff works to ensure each resident maintains an active, engaged lifestyle through daily life enrichment and social opportunities.
Long-Term Care Services & Amenities
Residents at both The Haven and The Cottages enjoy access to these services and amenities while at our long-term care community:
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Bathing, grooming, dressing and medication management
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- Social services and discharge planning
- Daily life enrichment opportunities
- Barber/beauty salon
- Full-time physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Specialized wound care team
- On-site pharmacy
- Transportation to all medical and health appointments
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and most private insurances. To learn more about long-term care services that get you back to the life you love, please contact us today at 1.800.608.8820.
“Baptist Retirement Community would be right for you if you want to live in a protected environment that provides freedom on one hand, and a warm Christian atmosphere on the other”
– Bob & Bettye Schmeltekopf, Baptist Retirement Community Residents