Senior Assisted Living in San Angelo, TX
Baptist Retirement Community offers licensed assisted living in San Angelo, TX that is designed specifically for senior adults living with a high-functioning level of memory impairment. These residents typically require assistance with daily activities and personal care but still want to uphold their independent lifestyle.
Our assisted living community has a home-inspired environment that encourages residents to maintain their independence, pursue interests and build friendships. This innovative approach to assisted living includes a smaller staff-to-resident ratio and a unique hands-on lifestyle. Our assisted living staff provides unique personalized care for each resident, enabling them to live full and rich lives.
Assisted Living Amenities & Services
Assisted living residents have access to state-of-the-art assisted living services and amenities including:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and medication management
- Daily life-enrichment opportunities
- Private rooms
- Specialized training in dementia care for loved ones
- Transportation to medical and health appointments
- Access to enclosed secure, landscaped courtyards
Explore Assisted Living in San Angelo, TX
Learn more about our compassionate assisted living community in San Angelo, TX by contacting us today.
“Baptist Retirement Community would be right for you if you want to live in a protected environment that provides freedom on one hand, and a warm Christian atmosphere on the other”
– Bob & Bettye Schmeltekopf, Baptist Retirement Community Residents