Senior Assisted Living in San Angelo, TX
Baptist Retirement Community offers licensed assisted living in San Angelo, TX that is designed specifically for seniors living with a high-functioning level of memory impairment. These residents typically require assistance with daily activities and personal care but still want to uphold their independent lifestyle.
Our assisted living community has a home-inspired environment that encourages residents to maintain their independence, pursue interests and build friendships. This innovative approach to assisted living for seniors includes a smaller staff-to-resident ratio and a unique hands-on lifestyle. Our assisted living staff provides unique personalized care for all residents, enabling them to live full and rich lives.
If you are interested in Assisted Living for seniors for yourself or a loved one, reach out to our Baptist Community team and discuss our senior living options either online or by calling 833.762.0756.
Assisted Living Amenities & Services
Our assisted living staff provide unique personalized care for each resident, setting them up to live full and rich lives.
Assisted living residents have access to state-of-the-art assisted living services and amenities, including:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and medication management
- Daily life-enrichment opportunities
- Private rooms
- Specialized training in dementia care for loved ones
- Transportation to medical and health appointments
- Access to enclosed secure, landscaped courtyards
Benefits of Assisted Living
Assisted living at Baptist Retirement Community provides numerous benefits for seniors, such as:
- A home-like environment: One of our goals at Baptist Retirement Community is to create a setting that is truly a home for our residents, not just a place to live.
- Safety and security: The top priority of assisted living at Baptist Retirement Community is the safety of our residents, so our team ensures that each person is being as closely monitored as needed.
- Personalized care: Our dedicated caregivers get to know our residents over time, so treatment is personalized to fit the needs of each senior in our care.
- Peace of mind: One of the most significant benefits of assisted living is that family members have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being properly cared for.
Explore Assisted Living in San Angelo, TX
“Baptist Retirement Community would be right for you if you want to live in a protected environment that provides freedom on one hand, and a warm Christian atmosphere on the other”
–Bob & Bettye Schmeltekopf, Baptist Retirement Community Residents
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of a senior assisted living facility resolve issues.
Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
It Begins with a Conversation
Baptist Retirement Community is not like other senior living communities in Texas, and we’re certainly not like your “retirement homes” of the past. Get the conversation started today by calling today at 833.762.0756.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.